Lance Briggs Nor-Cal All Star Football Camp Saturday, June 8, 2013 from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM (PDT) For girls or boys ages 8-17 Sacramento, CA | American River CollegeRead More
Briggs4Kidz is a non-profit organization that raises funds to help alleviate the emotional and financial struggles of today’s poverty stricken youth. To help the less fortunate who reside in the Chicago community, our goal is to raise awareness and funding in order to reach out in a positive way. We believe children are our future and we hold the building blocks to a better tomorrow.
The goal of Briggs4Kidz Outreach Program is to raise awareness and funds to help those in our community who have come across less fortunate times. Committed to providing emotional and financial support to persons/groups in need, the Briggs4Kidz Outreach Program strives to give hope for a better tomorrow.
In 2006, 2007, 2008, and 2009 the Briggs4Kidz foundation has taken a total of 100 local children from the Chicago land area who need it most on a holiday shopping spree, each child received $250. Eligibility was decided from the following criteria: grade point average (students who have shown the most improvement since the beginning of the school year), good citizenship, and attendance record.
In 2008, Briggs4Kidz expanded these philanthropic endeavors to Sacramento, CA and has plans to expend to Tucson AZ in 2012. All funding is provided through direct contributions from individuals, corporate contributions, fund raising events and myself.
4th annual Nor-Cal All Star Football Camp Registration
Online Registration TBA. Sacramento, CA; Chicago, IL; Tucson, AZ
- Lance Briggs’ 2nd Annual Chicago Football Camp was sold out with 300 kids who attended the camp with Lance Briggs and teammates. The camp was sponsored by DTLR, Briggs4Kidz, and PowerAde.
- Lance Briggs’ 3rd Annual Nor-Cal All-Star Football Camp. 300 kids attended the camp sponsored by Briggs4Kidz, Reebox, Le Rivage Hotel, PowerAde, and Vienne Beef. Funds raised from the camp went towards Boys and Girls Club of Sacramento.
- University of Arizona Football Alumni Weekend Charity Fund raiser with Lance Briggs and Antoine Cason.
- Lance Briggs was a guest on the San Diego, CA Comic Con panel with he discussed various comic book topics with writers and artists.
- Briggs4Kidz held “A Reason to Dream” fund raiser with Lance Briggs and teammates. All funds raised went to Lance’s football camps with over 500 children in attendance.
- Briggs4Kidz 2nd Annual Nor-Cal All-Star Football Camp. 300 kids attended the camp sponsored by Briggs4Kidz, Reebox, Le Rivage Hotel, PowerAde, and Vienne Beef.
- Lance Briggs’ 1st Annual Chicago Football Camp. This free football camp was able to accommodate over 200 kids. The camp was sponsored by DTLR, Briggs4Kidz, and PowerAde.
- Lance attended the Winter X games in Aspen where he took part in passing out the metals to the kids.
- Lance Briggs and Briggs4Kidz hosted a School Supply and Comic Book Drive with a Monday Night Football with Lance Briggs following. All supplies were donated to handpicked less fortunate school districts and military. All funds from Monday Night with Lance Briggs went towards his football camps. The event was sponsored by Briggs4Kidz, Comic Vault, 42N Latitude Kitchen & Cocktail, and Walgreens.
- Briggs4Kidz sponsored the 5TH Annual Holiday Shopping Spree for St Thomas Elementary in Chicago. Fifty children won a writing contest and were taken on a shopping spree. Each child received a gift card of $200 to shop with.
- Briggs4Kidz hosted the 4th Annual Jock n Bowl sponsored by BlueCross Blue Shield of Illinois, which helped raise funds to take underprivileged children on a holiday shopping spree with Lance.
- Briggs4Kidz hosted a “Meet and Greet Dinner” with Lance Briggs and his teammates. At the dinner Lance presented a gift of $4000 from his foundation to the Boys Hope, Girls Hope of Chicago. The contribution funded an outing to the Cubs game. As an additional gesture of giving, Lance pledged $1000 for every homerun a Cub’s player hit that day; the Cubs had a total of 4 homeruns that game.
- Briggs4Kidz donated 300 bikes to the Sierra Vista Low Income Housing Complex.
- Briggs4Kidz 1st Annual Nor-Cal All-Star Football Camp. 300 kids attended the camp sponsored by Briggs4Kidz, BlueCross Blue Shield of Chicago, Reebox, Le Rivage Hotel, and Vienne Beef.
- Lance shared a Chicago Cubs game with 12 boys and girls from the Boys Hope, Girls Hope Center of Illinois. Lance and the children enjoyed the bus ride to the game together and watched the game from a private suite. A great day at the ballpark was followed by a $1000 gift from Lance to the Center.
- Lance spent a week educating the students at Desert View High School on the importance of safe driving during their Drivers Education courses.
- Lance met with the 8th grade class at Chandler Middle School and discussed with them the trials and tribulations they may face as new freshmen in high school as well as their unlimited potential and the exciting opportunities that lay ahead. Lance explained the importance of making good decisions while they are young.
- Briggs4Kidz donated $1200 worth of toys and bikes to the Kennedy Center Low Income Housing Complex in Stockton, CA
- Lance spoke to a class of 5th graders at Gallegos Elementary and discussed with them the consequences of bad decision making. He went on to talk about his life and how things have changed since he became a member of the NFL. The speech was then opened to a Question and Answer session.
- Participated in The Stephanie Starks Hope Foundation’s Project Read for Hope giving books to disadvantaged youth.
- Lance met with four individual classes at Valencia Middle School. He talked to the students about the many opportunities that have come his way and his hard work which has led to his many achievements.